Uncover the remarkable history of Berlin, on a full day, which explores both the east and the west. On your private tour, you will:
- Be met by your private guide in the heart of the city centre.
- Explore several sites, including the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Tiergarten Park.
- Learn about the impact of the second world war in West Berlin, and see the Holocaust Memorial, Hitler’s Bunker, and Checkpoint Charlie. - See the Berlin Wall, and then stop for lunch at a local marketplace, where your guide will give you several recommendations. - Learn to take public transit, with the help of your private guide. - Explore former...
- Train tickets
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- In front of the Berlin Pavillion.