Step back in time through glories gone by with a tour to Potsdam – the Versailles of Germany.
- Walk through a Unesco World Heritage Site
- Indulge in the beauty of Potsdam’s palaces
- Learn of momentous events that saw Potsdam at the centre of the action
Stroll around the “Versailles of Germany”, with a fascinating tour of the charming city of Postdam. Steeped in history, you will learn about the interesting history of Frederick II, otherwise known as Frederick “the Great.” This ruler was a passionate lover of the arts and culture, and thus he made great efforts to beautify the city of Potsdam with...
- Train tickets
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the city centre.