This is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat) while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that reminds one of a parachute known as parasail wing. The boat then drives off, carrying the parascender or wing and person into the air. If the boat is powerful enough, two or three people can paras...
- Swimwear T-shirts and shorts
- Minimum Age: 15 years old Participants must read and sign a waiver form prior to the tour. The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 15 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Mc Donalds D’mall, Balabag Malay, Aklan
- Meeting point in the hotel Lobby if your hotel is situated within stations 1,2 and 3. In Southwest Tours'Office in D'Mall if hotel is not located in stations 1,2 and 3.