Enjoy a scenic cruise across Moreton Bay and land on the beaches of Moreton Island to join a fully guided scenic 4WD tour around Moreton Island. Visit Honeymoon Bay, and swim in Champagne Pools. Be captivated by the view and marine life seen from Cape Moreton and Queenland's oldest lighthouse. After a fresh picnic lunch, swim in the breathtakingl...
- Live commentary.
- The program and timings are subject to change depending on the tide, sea conditions, weather conditions, accident or for any other reasons that may concern the safety and comfort of the all guests.
Local Access (National Park & Ferry) Fees-to be paid in cash upon departure.
Travelers are allowed to bring one piece of small carry-on luggage. Oversized luggage may be refused or could excess luggage fee.
Children under the age of 18 cannot take part in our tours alone. They must be accompanied by an adult.
Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or appointed guardian prior to participation.
No responsibility or liability will be taken in the event of injury from pre-existing medical conditions, accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property due to persons own negligence.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
Cash or credit card to pay for any extra services.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Brisbane Coach Terminal, Parkland Crescent (entry via Roma Street entrance), adjacent to Platform 10 of Roma Street Train Station, Brisbane CBD, QLD 4000.