Stroll through the old, monumental town of Ghent and discover the architecture and history of what is known as the "jewel of Flanders".
- Full tour of the main attractions in the historic town
- Free time to explore the city on your own
- Let all your questions be answered by a professional guide
For many, Ghent is the most beautiful city in all of Belgium and one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe, with its impressive historical town center dating back to the sixteenth century. Unravel the charm of Ghent and its people with this magnificent tour, which allows you to understand why the locals are popularly known as people with ...
- Round-trip transportation by bus.
- Discount card
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address: