Get into the Argentine spirit with a tour that explores the country’s two great passions: tango and football.
- Explore the life of tango’s most famous voice: Carlos Gardel
- Discover La Boca neighbourhood
- Experience the passion for football and tango
Feel the love for tango at the Carlos Gardel Museum and explore Buenos Aires’ most important neighbourhood in terms of football: La Boca. This tour discovers the traditional corners and the real personality running through the veins of the city. Start off at the Carlos Gardel Museum, home of tango’s most famous voice. See photos, records and news ...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call 24 hours in advance to confirm the pick-up time and location.