Come and experience an authentic Argentinian gathering known locally as a “fiesta gaucha”. At the Santa Susana ranch you will find out all about the customs of the “gauchos” (typical villagers/horsemen) from South America. It’s an unmissable cultural treat!
- Go horse-riding and watch some folklore, tango and horse shows
- Feast on the delicious delicacies of Argentina like Mate, a traditional BBQ lunch and scrumptious pastries
- Have a fun-filled day with all of the family
We set off from your hotel and make our way towards The Santa Susana ranch through the Argentinian “pampas” (plains). As you arrive at the Los Cardales based traditional ranch, you will be greeted with typical empanadas (pasties) and Argentinian wine. Go on a guided tour to some of Santa Susana’s main attractions such as its museum and its church....
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Downtown Buenos Aires only.