Your tour guide's background in archaeology and Maya culture will make it easy for you to imagine how the Maya once inhabited this ancient city as dawn turns slowly into another spectacular day. Stroll through the well-preserved ruins, learn all about Maya mythology, philosophy and cosmology, and get a special in-depth understanding of the meanin...
- * Entry to Chichén Itzá
- * Entry to Ek Balam
- * Visit to Cenote Chichi Kan
- * Hotel pickup in Cancún (if selected)
- * Transport between sites
- * Lunch buffet
- * Beverages
- * Life jacket in the cenote (mandatory)
- * CULTUR tax (524 MXN)
- * From Cancún with Hotel pick up: Indicate the name of your hotel at check-out * From Cancún: 05:50 at Paradero Holiday Inn- Las Perlas * From Playa del Carmen: 06:00 at Plaza las Perlas Tours can be cancelled due to strong storms but will still run in case of rain. * Please indicate the name of your hotel if you choose hotel pickup option * Infants (0-2) are free and don't need a ticket * CULTUR tax (524 MXN) not included in the ticket price Present your voucher at the beginning of the tour. Pick-up will be confirmed the day before the tour Meeting point information from Cancún (please indicate at check-out): * 05:50: Paradero Holiday Inn Las Perlas Meeting point information from Playa del Carmen: * 06:00: Plaza las Perlas
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.