Get your heart racing on the Tulum Xtreme tour, where you’ll zipline through the jungle, rappel down into a jungle sinkhole, and snorkel through an underground cavern. Coupled with a visit to one of Mexico's most beautiful archaeological sites and some delicious Mexican cuisine to round off your day, the Tulum Xtreme tour is an unforgettable experi...
- Wear comfortable shoes, bathing suit, light clothing, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, sunglasses, change of clothing, sandals, and water shoes.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lbs).
Children under the age of 6 may participate, but only under the responsibility and direct supervision of a parent or family member. Not suitable for people with mobility problems, heart problems, pregnant women.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to take part.
For the use of electronic devices within the archaeological site, such as professional and non- professional video camera, must pay a fee imposed by the government directly at the entrance.
Basic swimming skills are required.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.