Experience JOYÀ, Cirque du Soleil´s first resident show in Mexico. Throughout the 70 minute journey, discover the intriguing history and heritage of Mexico. The name JOYÀ comes from the Spanish “joya” jewel and this show is definitely a jewel not to be missed.
- Varying experience levels offered including dinner and champagne
- The only Cirque du Soleil resident show outside the United States
- The only Cirque du Soleil show in the world that offers a magical dinner before the show
JOYÀ, Cirque du Soleil´s first resident show in Mexico, is a spectacle that combines culinary excellence with performing arts to engage all of the audience´s five senses. It tells the story of an alchemist and his granddaughter as they embark on a quest to uncover the secrets of life, eventually passing on the secrets of love and life to future gen...
- Dinner: 1 hour before the curtains open. Minimum Age: 3 years old
Please note that no Pictures are permitted during the show or within the theatre.
Guests must be over the age of 18 in order to enjoy packages with alcohol included.
If you have any special dietary requests please let your waiter know as soon as you are seated inside the theatre. The champagne can be changed for wine, juices or sodas. Please let your waiter know if you want to make a change. The dinner is served on time, clients that arrive late for dinner will enjoy only of the dishes being served upon their entrance to the theatre. No refunds or cancellations accepted.
- Dress to impress.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Carretera Federal Cancun - Playa del Carmen Km 48, Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
Cirque Du Soleil JOYA