The Xenotes Tour combines the excitement of a trip to the heart of the jungle, the four types of cenotes that exist in the world, and the interaction with nature, through adventure activities in each one of the freshwater pools.
L I V E Xenotes Tour It doesn't matter what kind of traveler you are, on the Xenotes Tour by Xcaret you will find activities to have fun and interact at an oasis maya, with the ancient beauties of nature. Adventurer Liberate your inhibitions in new challenges to feel the emotion of new adventures: Assisted rappel into a cavern cenote Zip-lines Cli...
- Free bar (not including alcoholic drinks).
- Snorkel equipment
- Life vest
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Blvd. Kukulcan 1, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., México
- Pick-up available from hotels in the Cancun hotel area. Please reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed tour date.
Marina Puerto Cancún