Xcaret Plus Tour from Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
Adventure and nature
The perfect place to get to know the best of Mexico - its history and traditions, where you and your family will enjoy the best experiences.
- Discover a theme park that extols Mexican culture and swim in an underground river.
This park was named by the ancient Mayans as one of the most important commercial ports and a recognized center of ceremonies. It currently has more than 40 attractions related to nature and culture, including: surface diving (snorkeling) to observe aquatic life, swimming in underground rivers, butterfly garden, aquarium, sea turtles, flamencos, an...
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmen
- Guide (Spanish language)
- Park entrance
- Bag for the transfer of belongings (underground rivers)
- Use of showers, toilets, hammocks, lounge chairs, buoys, life jackets
- Walk in the underground rivers
- Ferry ride along the Rio del Paraíso
- Beach and natural pools
- Visit to the coral reef aquarium
- Visit and observation of manatee, shark and stingray tanks
- Bat cave; Butterfly Center; flamingos; Deer refuge; Jaguar Islands; Spider Monkey Islands; aviary; tapirs; Sea turtles
- Orchid nursery; Jungle trail; Mushroom growing area
- Presentation of the flyers of Papantla
- Presentation of juego de pelotas – pre-Hispanic game
- Chara fiesta presentation
- Archaeological ruins
- Visit to the Puente al Paraíso Mexican Cemetery
- Visit to the Mayan Pueblo
- Visit the stained glass plaza
- Visit to la casa de los mormullos
- Visit to Hacienda Henequenera
- Visit to the Chapel of Guadalupe
- Visit to the Chapel of San Francisco de Assis
- Xcaret Mexico Show Spectacular
- Lunch with drinks included
- Cabinets to store personal objects
- Snorkeling equipment
- Access to the Plus area facilities
- Baby carriage
- Optional activities such as: swimming with dolphins, SPA, etc.
- Dinner at Tlachco, during the spectacular Xcaret Mexico show
- Activity not recommended for children. There will be no designated place or any other services included during the tour.
- Required for towels - Deposit of a fee (which may fluctuate) for loan - or an ID*
- Required for lockers - Deposit a fee (which may fluctuate) for loan - or an ID*
- Required for Snorkel Equipment - Deposit a fee (which may fluctuate) for loan - or an ID*
- Swim with Dolphins – can be purchased as a package, see tariff and descriptions of the different swimming modalities;
- Shops available to buy handicrafts and souvenirs;
- The entry of food and drinks, balls, radios or sound equipment and cooler is prohibited;
- It is forbidden to feed the animals in the park;
- Mandatory use of the identification bracelet (bracelet) during the stay in the park;
- Come with comfortable clothes and sneakers, a bathing suit, towel, cash and biodegradable sunscreen (can be purchased at the park).
- Our local supplier will exchange your ETS voucher for the tour ticket at the destination;
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.