See the Costa Brava as you've never seen it before on an exciting adventure and discover the magnificent beaches and coves that can be found along the route.
- See a different side to Costa Brava as you head out to see
- Have the freedom to explore the Costa Brava at your leisure
- Visit charming towns and bustling coastal resorts
Sail through the calm waters of the Mediterranean, where the views of it's steep cliffs and beautiful crystal-clear water coves will make visitors fall in love with this area. The ticket is valid all day so you can hop on and hop off as often as you want, exploring the quaint fishing villages and lively resorts dotted along this beautiful section o...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Playa de Fenals
- Gathering place 2: Passeig Pau Casals,56
- Gathering place 3: Carrer del Pla de la Torre,19
- Gathering place 4: Passeig Marítim,10