Explore Barcelona’s most magnificent and iconic landmark, Sagrada Familia with this fantastic skip the line tour.
- Skip the line to Gaudi's most famous masterpiece
- Ascend to the top of the tower where you can marvel over panoramic views
- Learn about the history of the unique structure at the Sagrada Familia Museum
The unfinished masterpiece of Barcelona’s favourite son, Antoni Gaudí, this outstanding modernist basilica is a highlight of any trip to Barcelona. Discover the fascinating history behind this unique structure as you skip the line and are lead on a guided tour of the church’s exterior and interior, learning how Gaudí took over the project but tragi...
- Appropriate clothing is necessary to enter the monastery and the basilica.
Please be advised that access to the towers is subject to weather conditions.
The Towers visit will be unguided.
Children under the age of 6, unaccompanied children between 6 and 18, people with mobility or reduced visibility, or who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular problems cannot climb the towers.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
It is likely that you may need to take the staircase to descend the tower.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer de Sardenya,311