Capture the essence of one of the most beautifully preserved cities in South-America with a relaxing horse-drawn carriage ride
- Admire the famous flowery balconies and the colonial style facades
- Discover the old walled city
- Listen to interesting stories of Cartegena
Feel the warm sea breeze in your hair as you explore the old town of Cartegena at sunset with a romantic horse and carriage ride. Be enchanted by a magical sunset that brings this colonial architecture to life. If there is one unique and special way to visit the city of Cartagena, this would be it. Sit back as you take an unforgettable journey thr...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Parque da La Marina
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.