We leave Jerusalem and travel south to nearby Bethlehem, the City of David. This was the home town of King David's father (Samuel I 16:1) and the place where Christ was born to Mary and Joseph. We cross Manger Square surrounded by the Mosque of Omar, the Palestinian Peace Center and perhaps the oldest functioning church in the world, the Church of...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Minimum Age: 4 years old Passport required
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Netanya. Please contact the supplier at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick-up time. Please wait in front of the hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please leave a 10 minute waiting period as the vehicle could be delayed due to traffic conditions or weather