- Explore the relaxed pace of life, the natural beauty and the irresistible cuisine that make Chengdu one of the best cities to live in China Have a leisure at Chengdu tea house -- the most popular social venue for the locals Learn and play Mahjong with the locals
You'll enjoy a leisure time at Chengdu and do what local people do to experience their daily life. Teatime and free talk at local tea house where you can enjoy Chinese traditional tea and local snacks. You can also choose whether to try the traditional ear-cleaning or not! This experience is part of Iconic Insiders, a selection of tours designed fo...
- What's included:   Guided 4-hour walking tour, Friendly local guide, Transport, Pick-up/drop-off, Travel insurance, Tea and snacks, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation
Government regulations compliant,
Visitors must bring and wear a mask,
The guide will wear a mask,
There will be a temperature check for the staff
H3F8+4PF 稻城亞丁機場, Daocheng Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China
Hotel pick up at downtown of Chengdu. Please let the partner know your address during check-out
What to remember:
- This is a private tour for a group up to 16 guests (min. 2). Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
- Tour needs an amount of walking. It is not recommended for people with limited mobilities
- An English-speaking guide is assigned. Other language guides are based on request and availability
- Walking distance: 2 kilometers
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.