Discover one of Thailand’s most sacred and extravagant temples on an exciting and unforgettable visit to Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep.
- Marvel the beautiful golden spire that dominates the hilltop temple
- Take in the breathtaking views over Chiang Mai
- See one of the world's largest gongs
Dating back to 1383, Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep houses a holy relic of Buddha, murals, shrines, pagodas, even one of the world’s largest gongs! Climb the impressive 300-step monumental staircase built by King Ku Na. Bordered by statues of seven-headed Naga serpents to the mountain top temple, is the perfect start to your visit to the majestic temple...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Minimum Age: 2 years old
Maximun age: 70 years old.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you. Please confirm the pick-up time and the hotel name with the supplier..
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Chiang Mai. Please call to confirm the pick up time and location.