Discover El Caminito del Rey path, one of the most charming natural attractions in Andalusia. The landscape and the amazing views will be one of the most incredible souvenirs that you will take with you from the South of Spain. El Caminito del Rey path is a route built at the beginning of the 20th century and is suspended in between the walls of a...
- Entrance fee
- If you select Flexible Offer during the booking process, the rate entitles you to enjoy the activity on any date from the service date until 31/12/2020 for no extra cost (subject to availability). Modifications can only be made prior to the original service date..
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed. We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- You should ensure you bring water or an energy drink, chocolate, fruit, nuts etc, and suitable clothing and footwear depending on the season.
During the Summer, please bring sunscreen and any other protection you might need from the sun.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Pantano El Chorro,s/n