Highlights • Enjoy a scenic train journey through the Andes Mountains. • Discover Machu Picchu accompanied by an expert local guide. • See the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, Sacred Sun Dial, and more points of interest. • Unearth the riches of the Inca • Empire with a fascinating and thought-provoking tour. Start with a pickup fr...
- Hot drinks
- Entrance fee
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number. All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival and must take an antigen test at your arrival (ordered by the peruvian government).
Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- We recommend to have a good physical condition. Luggage Space: 5 kg/11 lb per passenger, 62 linear in long/157 cm (height+length+width).
Remember to bring sunscreen, comfortable clothes and footwear as well as some extra cash.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up from hotels in Cusco Downtown: Between 4:15am and 4:30am. No pick up available from private residences or Airbnb location. If you stay in them, Please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up