Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and visit some of the sites most associated with this short-lived and mysterious civilisation.
- Free time to explore stunning Inca sites within the Sacred Valley at your leisure
- Step back in time as you stroll through the streets of Ollantaytambo
- Marvel at the Incan architecture of Chinchero
The Sacred Valley is intersected by the River Urubamba to the north of Cuzco and features stunning Andean landscapes full of fauna and flora. Leave behind Cusco and head for Chinchero, a traditional urban center located on a high point with a beautiful view of the valley. The inhabitants of this area preserve the craft traditions and knowledge inh...
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for selected hotels only.
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you Please be advised that the correct hotel name and check-in date must be provided to ensure the correct service provision. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotels in Cusco Downtown. This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb) If you stay in them, Please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up