When the sun sets, the monuments and memorials of Washington DC are illuminated. Experience the stunning architecture of DC as you uncover its rich political history. On your private tour of the Capital’s monuments at night, you will:
- Be accompanied by a private tour guide throughout your tour.
- See the best of the monuments, when the people have largely left, and each monument is lit up to best display itself. - See the iconic Washington Monument looming over the city. - Experience the moving monuments of the Korean Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and World War II Memorial. - Stand in awe of the immensity of The Lincoln Memorial, a...
- Please wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothes, sunglasses and a hat.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.