- A desert adventure among the legendary sand dunes of the United Arab Emirates.
- Waiter service in a VIP area
You won't have experienced what it's like to be in the Middle East until you've taken the Desert Safari. Nothing beats this experience. A luxury 4x4 vehicle will be sent to pick you up from your hotel and take you straight to the desert. Get ready for an exhilarating desert experience. Step out of the vehicle and let yourself be enveloped by the gr...
- Round-trip transfer*
- 4x4 tour in the desert
- Photo stop at sunset
- VIP buffet dinner with private area
- Live performances and belly dancing
- Shisha (Hookah)
- Private Car
- Alcoholic beverages
- During Ramadan (the month of fasting for Muslims) which runs from March 22nd to April 24th in 2023, no alcoholic beverages will be served in the camps and no dances will be performed.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart problems and/or neck and back problems; children under 6 years old; adults over 65 years of age.
- Make a light mochia, you will walk a lot. Wear casual and comfortable clothes. A sweater or coat is advised for overnight in the desert.
- Transfer** - Departure and arrival points: - Dubai/Sharja/Ajman
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.