Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a leisurely dinner in the desert. Feast on a scrumptious dinner complete with barbecue, salads, main course and mouth-watering desserts, with plenty of things to do.
- Feast on a barbecue dinner in the Dubai desert
- Take part in fun and immersive activities
- Enjoy the spirituality and tranquillity of the desert
No trip to Dubai is complete without a visit to its golden desert, an oasis of tranquil reddish and orange hues that will transport you to another world. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the desert in a relaxing way, without challenging the majestic dunes and different slopes. Take a seat and witness the spectacle of colours that the des...
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or people who suffer from back problems.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.