Escape Dubai for the evening Red dune desert safari. Drive across the red sand dunes by 4x4 vehicles. Watch the sunset over the desert sands. Go to Al Khayma Camp for a BBQ and many other activities.
- Ride on a camel caravan
- Enjoy the Barbecue
- Sandboard along the red dunes
- Smoke a shisha pipe
- Enjoy the BBQ with local cuisines
- Watch the Tanoura and Nashaat dance
You will be picked up by the Safari Captain, who will take you on a 60-minutes drive to the desert in a 4x4 Land Cruiser. Learn how Dubai originated from its humble beginnings and its trendsetting innovations while you ride. Your first stop in the desert will be a rest area. Take a 25-minute break before your safari begins. Rest, and take advantag...
- A photo taken at sunset
- Shisha Pipes
- Henna tattoo
- 30 minutes of dune bashing (approximately)
- Camel riding and camel farm visit, Sand skiing
- Barbecue Lunch
- Soft drinks
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it. Dress according to the weather and bring camera & sunscreen. Children below 3 years old are advised not to do the dune drive as per governmental authorities. Please book a private option so that parents have full responsibility.
- When booking a Tour in Dubai, select the destination where your hotel is located to ensure your convenience of a correct pick-up. Not suitable for pregnant women. This excursion is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Nashaat Dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary). Please note that the time of the itinerary will be subject to change depending of heavy traffic.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 45 minutes prior to the Tour start time.