Get into the spirit with a guided walk through the original Jameson’s Distillery. Join us for an unforgettable experience that will transport you back in time to when one of Ireland’s greatest entrepreneurs, John Jameson, first made the whiskey that is a legacy today.
- Enjoy a guided walk through the recreated distillery
- Savour a glass of Jameson in the Jameson Discovery Bar
- Learn about the fascinating story behind Jameson
Let our expert guides take you back in time as they lead you through the fascinating story of Jameson and his world renowned smooth Irish Whiskey. Everyone receives a signature drink, and volunteers are selected to partake in a tutored whiskey tasting where each person receives a much coveted Irish Whiskey Taster Certificate! Now that’s the spirit!...
- Children (up to the age of 18) are welcome, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Old Jameson Distillery, Bow Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7