Embark on an adventure of a lifetime as you explore the highlands on this fascinating full-day tour to Lochness and Inverness and uncover the true beauty of Scotland
- Marvel at breathtaking landscapes
- Stroll through Pitlochry, a picturesque Victorian Town
- Admire the ruins of Urquhart Castle overlooking Loch Ness
The first stop will be at Taste Perthshire, where you can have a coffee, buy souvenirs or take a funny photo with the hairy Highland coos. Next, head to Inverness to contemplate the mouth of the Ness River in the Moray Fjord. Discover St. Andrew's Cathedral, Inverness Castle and the University. Inverness is the city with the highest standard of li...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
190 High Street EH1 1RW
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.