Uncover the myths and legends around the Da Vinci Code, the Knights Templar and the heart of Robert the Bruce.
Your tour takes you south to the world famous Scott's View, with stunning views over the Tweed Valley and the Eildon Hills. From here you travel to Melrose exploring the great Border Abbey of Melrose, burial place of Robert the Bruce's heart. This is also your lunch stop. From here you will make your way to the stunning 15th Century Rosslyn Chapel,...
- Minimum Age: 5 years old
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There will be opportunities to disembark and take nature walks. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Rabbie's Café 6 Waterloo Place
- Gathering place 2:
- Between the 2nd - 12th September, please note that the departure point will be from St. Andrew's and St George's West Church.