Discover the most iconic landmarks of one of the world's most beautiful cities of the world with an interesting and informative walking tour and immerse yourself in art, culture and stunning architectural works.
- Explore medieval and renaissance Florence
- Learn about the rich culture of the city from an expert guide
- Visit the Cathedral, Palazzo del Bargello, the Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and so much more!
Meet your private and expert guide at your hotel and start the most complete and thrilling guided walking tour: you will visit the peculiar Central market zone, characterized by its workshops and multi-coloured stalls, where the Medici Chapels, and Basilica di S. Lorenzo, the church of Medici’s Family, are located. In a short time, you can reach P...
- Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding.
Please bring your own hand gel or spray sanitser with you, to be used throughout the day.
- The cathedral is closed on Sunday mornings, during National Holidays and throughout religious celebrations.
It is not possible to book access to the Cathedral which means that the internal visit can only happen if there is not a big queue. However, if there is a big queue: the Cathedral visit will be replaced by an interior and exterior Tour of the suggestive Orsanmichele Church.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the city centre.