Discover Florence, an authentic open-air museum, with a walking tour of the most emblematic monuments and places, where hills, cypress trees and olive groves are interspersed with some of the world's best museums, art galleries and priceless buildings.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Florence accompanied by a local guide
- Visit the Accademia Gallery, home to the Michelangelo's David
- Be captivated by the extraordinary beauty of the Duomo complex
Explore every corner of Florence on a walking tour accompanied by a guide who will bring the city to life through its stories and anecdotes. Enter the Accademia Gallery and feel the magic that Michelangelo's world-famous David exudes, as well as other masterpieces by the great artist. Learn a little more about the power of the House of Medici, the...
- Professional assistance
- 24 hours ticket for Florence guided visit across 2 routes
- Accademia Gallery skip the line admission
- The itinerary could change without prior notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via dei Tavolini, 15/R