A living art gallery itself, Florence is famed for being the cradle of the Renaissance. Visit one of the most famous art galleries in the world and admire Italian Renaissance masterpieces with your own eyes.
- Pre-booked entry into the Uffizi Gallery
- Marvel at paintings by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Caravaggio and many more
- Skip the general entry line into one of the most famous art galleries in the world
Admire the city's impressive art collection and learn about its golden age, when the wealthy and influential Medici family funded some of the most important art ever created; commissioning the likes of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Botticelli. One of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world: the Uffizi. Simply unparalleled in term...
- For groups of 7 or more people, a headset will be provided.
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Under 6´s go free
Children aged 7 or older pay the adult price.
During periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the Museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons for which the access to the Museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reason any possible delays are not attributable to the supplier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Uffizi Gallery puerta de entrada 1