Whilst in Florence, don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the three most iconic and world-renowned towns in Tuscany in one day: Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa.
Your day starts with a bus journey from Florence to Siena with your English speaking Tour Leader, who will tell you all about the history and traditions of this town, before meeting with your local guide for a more in depth visit. Renowned for the Palio, which dates to the Middle Ages, this town is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you will be...
- Pisa Cathedral admission fees
- Entrance fees to Siena's Duomo
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Wine degustation
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- You need to be dressed conservatively to get in to the churches, with the knees and shoulders covered.
The management team will refuse entry to certain areas if your clothing is immodest.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
The participation on this Tour will be denied to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable for walking.
Please bring a bottle of water. Put Sunblock.
Please bring a hat
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- In front of the Obelisk, in the middle of the square. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.