Get to know Florence inside out with a private tour and skip the line access to the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery.
- Skip the line entry to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- See the best of Florence in a day
- Expert private guide for 4 hours and 30 minutes
Admire the monuments that symbolise the old town of Florence and the masterpieces of art of all times, among which the most famous sculpture in the world, the David by Michelangelo and the most loved painting in the world, the Birth of Venus by Botticelli, all narrated by your private local guide. Begin the tour at the entry of the Accademia Galle...
- Fast-track entry
- Only bottles of water of 500ml or less are allowed inside the museum.
The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector will remove all bottled or canned beverages.
No drinking allowed inside the exhibition rooms.
Please note that for organisational reasons, the order of the sites visited may change, but all cities in the itinerary will be visited.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Ricasoli, 58/60