Chianti Classico is one of the most known wines of the world with its unmistakable logo of the Black Rooster which guarantees the authentic taste of Tuscan wine. Enjoy this small-group wine tour travelling in peace with our professional English speaking driver and comfortable Minivan car.
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery
- Guided visit to an important winery and wine tasting
The Tuscany Wine and Olive Oil Trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater Wine area of Tuscany called “Chianti” and in particular the “Chianti Classico” one, with a selection of special wineries and the knowledge of a sommelier on board that will lead the way in the world of Chianti Wines and Olive Oil. The area explored...
- Discount card
- Wine degustation
- Information booklet.
- Please note that the law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 years old so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza della Repubblica
- Florencetown Tours & News Stand, Piazza della Repubblica, corner with Via Pellicceria (under the arches). Please be advised that from the 1st March, the meeting point will be at Piazza Mentana, No. 2, in front of the Arno River.
Piazza della Repubblica, Florence