Val d’Orcia is teeming with history and culture, not to mention its culinary tradition. Join us on this full-day adventure and discover culture, wine, and delicious food as you visit some of the most impressive and must-see destinations in Tuscany.
- Admire the stunning landscapes of Val d'Orcia
- Taste typical Tuscan products
- Discover culinary traditions
Leave the bustling city behind as you join your tour leader and driver and head towards Montalcino, where you will make a stop to visit a world-famous wine cellar. Enjoy a wine tasting session paired with delicious snacks made with local products. Afterwards, soak up the Tuscan countryside as you enjoy a drive through the winding roads and rolling...
- Wine tasting
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
We regret that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchairs and people with walking difficulties.
Moderately arduous walking route.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: