It is a proposal for a different day, a getaway in nature to reconnect with the most essential of our being and with the natural wonders that offer one of the beaches of Lobos Island. With this excursion, we offer an opportunity to practice meditation in direct contact with the nature of the hand of our Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga teacher certified by ...
- Lobos Island permit Lobos Island permit
- Port tax
- A Yoga class of 90 min
- Professional assistance
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance to the Natural Park
- We recommend to bring comfortable shoes, drinking water, camera, hat and sun protection. Please bring a bathing suit, sandals, towels and comfortable clothes. Weather can be windy, please bring a cap.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Boarding is 30 minutes prior to the start time.