This area of the coast to the south of Granada enjoys over 320 days of sunshine a year and an average of temperature of 20 degrees, attracting visitors from all over the world. The coastline is indented with dozens of secluded coves and sandy beaches washed by a balmy sea making for an unforgettable day out.
- Admire the white-washed houses and sugar-cane plantations in Salobreña
- Explore one of the largest cave systems in the world at Nerja
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the Castle of San Miguel
Discover the Costa Tropical on this day trip from Granada. Find old Moorish villages and modern resorts, plantations of tropical fruit and prehistoric caves. This area of the coast to the south of Granada enjoys over 320 days of sunshine a year and an average of temperature of 20 degrees, attracting visitors from all over the world. The coastline ...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- If you select Flexible Offer during the booking process, the rate entitles you to enjoy the activity on any date from the service date until 31/12/2020 for no extra cost (subject to availability). Modifications can only be made prior to the original service date.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Pick-up time: Between 8:30am and 9am