Discover the wonders that lie on the banks of the Perfume River with this incredible half-day tour. Visit the charming Thien Mu Pagoda before heading over to the fascinating Ming Tombs.
- Glide along the Perfume River
- Visit one of the finest imperial tombs, the Royal Tomb of King Ming Mang
- Admire the impressive Thien Mu Pagoda
Step aboard a boat and enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Perfume River towards the beautiful Thien Mu Pagoda. This Mahayana Buddhist temple is a peaceful place to spend time. It's the oldest monastery in Hue, dating back to the 17th century. It is octagonal seven tier stupa, which has long been regarded as the symbol of Hue. The sanctuary itself i...
- Boat Ride
- Air-conditioned transportation
- 1 small bottle of water per person.
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Any pick-ups outside of this location could incur additional transportation fees, payable locally.