Travel back in time as you explore the magnificent city of Hue's glorious days as you admire the oldest temple in Hue, explore the Imperial City and relax as you take in the sites on a leisurely cruise along the Perfume River.
- Explore Hue's rich history with a visit to the Imperial City
- Glide along the Perfume River on a relaxing scenic cruise
- Admire the architecture of the Thien Mu Pagoda
Located on the banks of the Perfume River, approximately 3km from Hue, you will find the city's oldest temple, the Thien Mu Pagoda. Dating back to the 17th century, this seven-tier stupa is situated in peaceful gardens, this Mahayana Buddhist temple is one of Hue's most iconic landmarks, and regarded as the symbol of Hue. What's more, the best way ...
- 1 small bottle of water per person.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Boat Ride
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Any pick-ups outside of this location could incur additional transportation fees, payable locally.