Packed with temples, tombs, palaces, and pagodas, Hue is the gateway to the treasures of Vietnam's royal past and a must-stop on any itinerary. On this full-day Hue city tour you will discover the best of the city, from the art and architecture to the celebrated food and culture.
- Relax on a cruise along the Perfume River
- Treat your senses with a delicious lunch and visit ancient tombs
- Browse the stalls at Dong Ba market
Start your Hue city tour with a visit to the colorful Dong Ba market, which will energize your senses with its sights, sounds, and smells. This is the ideal place to soak up every day Vietnamese life, and your local guide will show you to some of the traditional foods, and introduce you to the local vendors. Afterward, head out into the streets and...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotels in central Hue only.