Picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley, Australia’s oldest wine production region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits.
With Zepher Tours, visit three wineries, a distillery, taste wonderful local produce and take a "behind the scenes" production tour. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at regional and boutique Hunter Valley Wineries. Stop picturing it and book this 5 star expereince today!
- Cheese tasting Chocolate tasting
- Wine tasting. Local spirits
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.