Spend your afternoon visiting the famous Bridge On The River Kwai, Amphawa Floating Market, and two nearby temples in this full day Kanchanaburi tour.
We’ll start our trip in the afternoon with pick up from your accommodation. Our first stop is the Bridge On The River Kwai.
It was built by WW2 prisoners of war along the Siam-Burma Railway, also known as the Death Railway. We’ll walk along the bridge learning about its historical and cultural significance before heading to our next destination. Wat Tham Seua or Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist temple perched atop a mountain. Named because of the tiger paw prints on the...
- Boat Ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for selected hotels only.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the city centre.