Horse Riding and Sunset BBQ
Wow, this activity is currently unavailable, but don't worry, you can still find other amazing activities to boost your trip!
Located right on AoNamao Beach not far from Aonang, this is a perfect location for horse riding. The beach is always very quiet apart from local fishermen and a few women searching for crabs, amazing considering its only ten minutes from.
Whether you are an experienced horse rider or a first timer, this is a great experience. Just riding along the beach kicking up the surf is just one of those unforgettable experiences. Aonang. For riding horses this really is the perfect place. The horses are very well looked after and the staff are experienced, friendly and safety conscious. The h...
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Not suitable for pregnant women. Minimum Age: 1 year old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.