Experience an educative and emotional journey as you take a tour through the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, one of the reminders of the most horrific crimes in history
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex and museum
- Learn about the origins of the camp and its tragic history
- Hear harrowing stories about the everyday life of the prisoners
Poland was the scene of the greatest crimes in history and while extermination camps such as Treblinka and Sobibor were dismantled by the Nazis, the complex at Auschwitz-Birkenau still stands as a reminder of their brutal inhumanity. Take a private visit to the two camps that make up the complex and an unguided visit to the museum. Exactly how man...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Please be advised that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum cannot exceed the dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
Please leave your bags in the bus.
Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19, there are extra precautions in place. Please be advised that due to COVID-19, there are extra precautions in place.
Groups will consist of a maximum of 6 people and a safe walking distance of 2m must be respected. Groups will consist of a maximum of 6 people and a safe walking distance of 2m must be respected.
The headsets you will receive for the tour to hear your guide are used only once, and the audio-receivers used are disinfected with specialised equipment. The headsets you will receive for the tour to hear your guide are used only once, and the audio-receivers used are disinfected with specialised equipment.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please wait in front of the hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please leave a 10 minute waiting period as the vehicle could be delayed due to traffic conditions or weather