Drive up a to a scenically wonderful coastal road before we reach the House of Virgin Mary. It is known with certainty That the Virgin Mary went to Ephesus and lived there for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich’s vision.
The stigmatized German nun who had never been to Ephesus had a vision of the House of the Virgin Mary and described it in detail to the German writer Clemens Brentano who later published a book about it. Officially declared a shrine of the Roman Catholic Church in 1896 , became a popular place of pilgrimage. Continue your visit with the ancient ci...
- Entrance fee
- Private transfers
- Motorway tolls and parking fees
- Comfortable sports shoes, sunscreen, comfortable clothes, cap, glasses or sunglasses.
- Please make sure you provide your ship details and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Outside the terminal building, by the exit gate.