If you find Arenal to be carpeted with stunning landscapes, wait until you get a look at the breath-taking scenarios that lie beneath. Join this unforgettable tour into the hauntingly beautiful Deer's Caverns and feel like an explorer out of a Jules Verne novel.
- Discovering marine fossils and creepy crawlies
- Delving into the belly of the Earth on a thrilling 1 ½ hour tour
- Getting wet and muddy in a subterranean underworld
Located only 45 minutes away from La Fortuna, this magical adventure takes you through a maze of stone underground hallways and natural chambers, where you will set eye on a series of mind-bending rock formations, such as stalactites and stalagmites, including the famous La Papaya. Mind your head for bats and your feet for spiders! These caves dat...
- Bilingual guide
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the La Fortuna, Tabacon, Arenal Springs, Arenal Paraiso and Arenal Kioro areas.