Fly high and low over the Mojave Desert and West Rim in a panoramic helicopter ride like no other. Dip 4,000 feet from the air down to the canyon floor in an unforgettable flight over the Grand Canyon.
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River, Mojave Desert and West Rim
- Picnic meal under a traditional Hualapai shelter
- Hotel pick up
- Enjoy a celebratory champagne toast
Take off from Las Vegas for the adventure of a lifetime with the spectacular Grand Canyon celebration helicopter tour. Soar over the Mojave Desert, the Hoover Dam, the Grand Wash Cliffs and Grapevine Mesa on the way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and descend to the canyon floor, where you will land and be able to explore the gorge. Then cap it...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- A Fuel surcharge will be collected at check-in.
The weight of each passenger must be provided at time of booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.