- Get a bird's eye view as you check out the desert
- Meander around the Holy Land of Hualapai
- Pull up at your stop which is a whopping 4000ft deep
As your helicopter descends 1,200 metres (4,000ft) to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon rock surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, you’ll have the chance to witness at first-hand the geological intricacy of the rock formations within the walls of the canyon's West Rim. See the beautiful view of the ama...
- Fuel surcharges not included and charged locally per person
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lbs).
The weight of each passenger must be supplied at the time of booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Check in at East Tropicana Ave,275, Suite 155
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.