King of Canyons Heli Tour with Las Vegas Strip
Come and experience the helicopter ride of your life with this unforgettable tour of the Grand Canyon, departing from and returning to Las Vegas. Soar above the skies of historic landmarks and scenic desert beauty. See sights such as Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River. Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, soar over Hualapai Land as you pass by the Skywalk Glass Bridge, the highest man-made structure in the world.
- Get a bird's eye view as you check out the desert
- Meander around the Holy Land of Hualapai
- Pull up at your stop which is a whopping 4000ft deep
As your helicopter descends 1,200 metres (4,000ft) to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon rock surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, you’ll have the chance to witness at first-hand the geological intricacy of the rock formations within the walls of the canyon's West Rim. See the beautiful view of the ama...
- Fuel surcharges not included and charged locally per person
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lbs).
The weight of each passenger must be supplied at the time of booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
Check in at East Tropicana Ave,275, Suite 155
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.