Experience a breathtaking flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, along with many other breath-taking views. After dropping a whopping 3,500ft / 1,066m inside the Grand Canyon on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, you will delight in a much needed cold drink, have a munch on a light snack and toast a glass of champagne 300ft. above the mighty Colorado River.
- Sip slowly on champs as you feast your eyes on the Colorado River from 300ft. above
- Go up, up and away and then down in to the depths of the Grand Canyon
- Tick this one off your bucket list for once and for good as you see the Grand Canyon in the best way possible
See the Grand Canyon in all its glory as the ground seemingly melts away beneath you. You'll finally be able to say that you made it to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. This one fails to disappoint you. You'll be whisked down in to the stunning scenery and have it all glowing and beaming around from every corner as you get a 360 degre...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.