Zion National Park is located just 163 miles from Las Vegas, near Springdale, Utah. It covers 229 square miles (590 km2) at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin, and Mojave Desert regions. The park's unique geography and variety of life zones allow for unusual plant and animal diversity. The primary feature of the park is Zion Canyon, ...
- Bottled water
- Please wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Minimum Age: 12 years old.
Valid photo ID required.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from most Las Vegas Strip hotels.